Tire de-beading, as the first step in waste tire recycling, really
plays an irreplaceable role. Tire debeader is specially designed to
pull out the bead wires inside tires’ sidewalls completely before
the shredding process, especially for the waste tire with the
diameter of less than 1200mm. Prior to shredding, de-beading can
produce a cleaner end product, providing less wear of shredder.
After de-beading, the subsequent waste tire shredding can be
Features of Tire Debeader
* The hook is made of welded alloy, sturdy and wearable surface.
* Tire debeader has protective frame, effectively avoid the
insecurity when pulling the bead ring.
* Motor and reducer are integrated, the structure is compact.
* Equipped with integral base pedestal, easy installation and
* The hydraulic system adopts international advanced plunger pump
technology, low noise, high pressure and high stability.