Tire block cutter is used to process the rubber strips into rubber
blocks with a certain size, which is good for latter production and
improves work efficiency. It is applied in the third procedure of
producing rubber powder, and generally used along with tire strip
cutter to cut the strip into 3~ 5cm rubber blocks. Tire block
cutting machine is an essential equipment for waste tire recycling
process, it is the third procedure of producing rubber powder.
Advantages of Tire Block Cutter
* Simple structure, small weight, and small space occupancy.
* Small volume, flexible mobility.
* Easy operation, safe and reliable.
* Short knife reciprocation power stroke, high output.
* Long service life. The cutter body uses high quality alloy steel
plate, the guidance surface and the cutting edge use antifriction
metal welding rod of high hardness.